if you can offer him a contract then its good, but i rather sell him for 20m than letting him go at the end of the season for free

Had this same problem last night. Going into the thrid season ive had to sell got 26.5 mill. But thats now the point. I managed Wolfsburg for Dzeko. Now he's gone!!:'(

Had this same problem last night. Going into the thrid season ive had to sell got 26.5 mill. But thats now the point. I managed Wolfsburg for Dzeko. Now he's gone!!:'(
Lol, we should actually make a challenge, manage Wolfsburg and do well enough to renew Dzeko's contract.

I would say sell him if the bid comes good and proper. Keep offering to clubs till you get a bid, periodically till there are like 7 months on his contract. Then, start negotiating a new contract. If Wolfsburg are doing well, I see no reason why he should disagree.

And Dzeko plays amazingly. He played brilliantly for me at Juve in one of my saves.

I would say sell him if the bid comes good and proper. Keep offering to clubs till you get a bid, periodically till there are like 7 months on his contract. Then, start negotiating a new contract. If Wolfsburg are doing well, I see no reason why he should disagree.

And Dzeko plays amazingly. He played brilliantly for me at Juve in one of my saves.
He just does. He seems to want to leave regardless.

He just does. He seems to want to leave regardless.

Then I have no idea. I think you should let him have his way. I know we want players to stay with us but sometimes, you have no choice. Who's bidding for him/interested in him by the way?

i had a bid of 32.5 mill at the start of the second season from Man City. I rejected that then start of third season i offered him out for his buy-out which is 35mill. a few teams offer around 20mill but Man U offered 26.5mill. Not a bad offer really. he was worth round 8 mill and only 12 months left on his contract.
i offer the challange to anyone to get Dzeko to sign a new deal!!!!