Status
Not open for further replies.

fabregas2

Reaction score
I'm currently Man City and I need a world class striker. I've offered both contracts but i only want to sign one of them. Which is more worthwile and a better value.

Well , we can't say who's better value if you haven't told us how much you've offered.
Speaking from personal experience I would say Dzeko but I only had him on FM10 so it may be different on 11 , however whichever one you sign , he's bound to get you goals

Should be HERE and they are completely different players so it depends who you are going to partner them with.

What do you need more up front? height and power = dzecko, magic and speed = Aguero

Dzeko - £22m
Aguero - £39m

Partners - Balotelli/Tevez/Neymar

I would go for Dzeko as he works quite well with neymar and tevez.

dzeko for sure, will work well with both neymar and tevez, and cheaper aswell

Edit: ^ to quick lol

Last edited:
Dzeko surely cuz u already got 3 creative forwards
and Dzeko will be to one who scores most of ur goals

You are in need of height so like the others said go for Dzeko :D

they both couldnt be any more different, Dzeko would be a great asset for any team, but his large agent fees and signing on fees discourages me!

Why not get both? I'm playing as Tottenham and have signed both, and they are a phenomenal pair! Playing Dzeko as a targetman, and Aguero as a poacher. Completely dominating the EPL so far.

Buy them both and sell balotelli and tevez , play dzeko as a complete forward and aguero as a poacher

^^^^ he said he only wants to sign one of them though

Dzeko had him 4 newcastle scored 24 goals 4 me in complete role and can play target too better value and would add greatly to ur team

Dzeko as target man
Neymar and Tevez give you the creative side
Aguero would work best with Balotelli

Depends who you plan to play them with

Dont sign Aguero. hes an argentinian thief. get dzeko.

Maybe if you'd took the time to post this in the correct section you would of seen the sticky thread saying these threads aren't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.