TM13

Reaction score
Currently playing Arsenal, 3rd season

Last match Tevez was injured for 4 months and RVP is also out for some time, though he is not playing well enough to be important

I need a new striker, and got lots of money to spend

Dzeko and Aguero has been doing really well for their teams, but I can't decide which one

Any tips? Are they good for your teams?

Depends on which type of striker you play.How much do they cost.What age are they.
Had Dzeko in fm10 but havent had either of them in fm11.
Try Lukaku Sanago Babacar or a good regen.I once found a regen that was better than any of my strikers at spurs at 17.

Haha, screw Aguero!

Have to pay 50 mill euros for him, but Dzeko for about 12!

Thanks for answers guys

Agüero is a fantastic striker. He scores goals just for fun

Both are really different players. Dzeko if need a good header and Aguero if you need a poacher. Simple as that

Do you want a lethal finisher that's a monster in the air, or a technically superb player full of flair and pace? I prefer Aguero because he suits my style. :)

Currently playing Arsenal, 3rd season

You are third season so Dzeko is going to be older and his stats might not be as good as before, have a look at Sergio Kun Aguero, Hulk, Alberto Paloschi, Iker Muinain, also someone else like Bojan.

You are third season so Dzeko is going to be older and his stats might not be as good as before, have a look at Sergio Kun Aguero, Hulk, Alberto Paloschi, Iker Muinain, also someone else like Bojan.
?? 3seasons in would make dzeko 25...how will his stats drop ?

OP they are two different types of players. IF price is your only concern then get dzeko. but you must think about what style you play before you buy either.

Like Joel I choose Aguero becuase i play with Two quick strong complete forwards in a passing game (Rooney/Aguero), so im not worried too much about height, though coming up to end of the season so may get dzeko as a great 3rd option

I've got Dzeko on my United game and he's pretty inconsistent tbh.

Thanks!

went for dzeko for 15 mil

3 gls 2 assists in his first two matches :)

but I agree, had aguero in my barcelona team, scored loads of goals, but I would think Dzeko is a better lone striker?

Depends on how you play. I personally prefer playing with two strikers. One must be tall and powerful in the air, and the other one must have great technique and finishing.

If you want a striker, Dzeko. If you want a forward, Aguero.