zlapthat

Reaction score
Dzeko vs Cardozo at the start of the game Cardozo looks way way better than Dzeko but everywhere i look Dzeko is a must sign player and i don't know why ! I have on my Palermo team Cardozo and he's winning games on his own !

He has better : Finish , long shots , heading , jumping than Dzeko and there is only 2 years between them ! Cardozo (26 y.o.) Dzeko (24 y.o.)

They can't have anymore natural training progresion becouse they are 24+ !
So please explain why Dzeko is "must buy" and Cardozo not so much !
Thank you and sorry if my english is not so good !

:) i've made this topic to ask for some reasons not who's better ! Well i say Cardozo is better and you tell me now why dzeko is better ! I don't want some reasons that Dzeko plays better in real life or something like that becouse this game is a manage one not player favorite !

Although cardazo has better stats, dzeko is better..it's just one of those things...he scored 77 goals in a season for me as city, he's a machine..however, cardozo is still pretty awesome.
edit: and perhaps it's just because dzeko has better jumping and heading stats, thus scoring more headed goals and such, and he has better strenght, i think..

Hidden stats. Maybe Dzeko has more consistency? Better in the massive games?

To be honest I've not bought either on FM10.

on my porto game i wanted to buy cardozo since i started but couldnt get him even after offering €28M, while at the end of first season dzeko got unsettled and requested a transfer - got him for €15,5M. if i had both, id play cardozo as deep laying striker with support role and dzeko as complete forward (s) as im playing him now and hes got 4games 6goals 1assist 2MoM 8.05AvR or target striker (a)

screenie:

following screens taken from genie scout after 1 season

as seen, dzeko is "both footed" and can be given free role, but other than that, cardozo has very similar stats, better in freekicks, higher composture, determination, crossing, long shots and penalty taking - perfect AMC playmaker. so it must be a thing that was with maxim tsigalko or sergey nikiforenko back in cm few years ago, when they had ****, and i mean **** stats but tsigalko was scoring 60+ goals per season in any club he played and nikiforenko was top 3 best amc in that cm with loats of goal and assists

if you can afford it id buy both:)

Dear Mods, why is this thread allowed to stay open when my one which was similar but had Alexis Sanchez vs Jesus Navaz in the title instead of Dzeko v Cardozo and it was closed? I get the feeling you guys have got something against me or Mr. Sanchez and Mr. Navas. That is all.

How if you played them together would be the best instructions? also how have you got the best out of these players seperately ??

Dzeko is the better player, stats aren't everything, if you go onto editor there are hidden stats like how they take pressure, how they play in big games vs top teams and how they fair against easier opposition, stats arent everything either, if u play a player in the position there good at they will always perform

Dzeko is the better player, stats aren't everything, if you go onto editor there are hidden stats like how they take pressure, how they play in big games vs top teams and how they fair against easier opposition, stats arent everything either, if u play a player in the position there good at they will always perform

can u help me,how make a dzenko a machine goal??
he is not working with my formation..

What formation you playing, what type of striker u playing him as, who is his strike partner?

dont no about you but i have cardozo and dzeko for my everton side and useing them in the man utd villa 5th tactic for cardozo is the deep lying playmaker and dzeko complete forward

I dont actually have him on mine, but i played him target man with a poacher along side or a deep lying forward attack

mate, check the thumbnails i attached, on 2 screens you can see the hidden attributes.

mentally Dzeko is more temperamental, less controversial and more adapt to play abroad.

the other hidden attributes are more or less the same.

anyways, as to how to play them:

in my porto team, im using goals galore tactic (you can get it from fm-base download zone), he is in the left striker slot and i changed his duty from target man to complete forward, you can either pick support or attack role, depending on the other striker (with Cardozo id go for attack). rest of settings as shown on the attachment.you can also stick with the target man for him with attack duty and in both cases Cardozo with deep laying forward with support role

On my Sunderland save, Dzeko got 47 goals in 43 games in all competitions, says it all really.

Cardozo wins it on stats, but he isn't as consistent from my experience. Like Redrup said, hidden stats probably like big matches etc..