nikudini

Reaction score
I'm looking for a (left) winger for my 11.3 Aston Villa, end of 2nd season. I have James Rodriguez, Ryan Babel, Vladimir Weiss and Marc Albrighton. I'm playing Rodriguez and Babel on the left and Weiss and Albrighton on the right.

Rodriguez - Advanced Playmaker - support
Babel - Inside Forward - Attack
Weiss - Winger - Attack/Support
Albrighton - Winger - Support

I want to get the level of my squad up, so I was thinking to sell Albrighton, move Rodriguez on the rigth as an inside forward and buy another left winger.

Here comes the trouble, who to choose?

Dzsudzsak was bought by Man City but isn't getting any first team football (they have Riberry, Dzeko, Silva and Jhonson as wingers) and he's unhappy and wants to leave, so he'll be cheap, around 5 mil.

Marin looks better but will cost three times more.

I'm not sure what type of player I look for, probably an inside forward or a winger, who I can set on a Attack.

I don't know what my budget will be yet, but I'm sure it will be around 25 mill, plus I'm gonna sell a lot of players. Hopefully.

Thanks!

Search your feelings, niku. Buried deep inside you lays the answer, but you can only get them by using the force.

If he hasn't already gone to someone else try going for Elerjo Elia. He was wicked on the left for my Liverpool team on 11.3! I managed to get him for around 14mil but was worth every penny.

If you want an Inside Forward go for Neymar or Hazard

Elia went to Sunderland 1st season and they won't sell now.

I'll try to go for Neymar or Hazard, hope I don't have to spend a fortune on one of them.

juan manuel vargas has done really well for me, plays for fiorentina at start, costs around 12 mil but can play any position on the left
farfans another good option, although ive never used him. he always gets sold to Man city at the start. if your into your second season or later however have a look out for regens you might get lucky =)
Gl m8