E3 2006 Is Here!

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well E3 2006 is upon us. So lots of juicy new footage of all the new games coming out, especially next-gen games :)

E3 Links:
UGO
Gamespot

Last edited:
Hopefully there'll be some nice videos up by tommorow so I can sit and watch them all in Computing. :D

This year's E3 should be a good 1.
The first playable PS3 games.:D

Game am looking forward 2 :

PES6
Metal Gear Solid 4
GTA 4 (I hope anyway) :D

Are they making a pes6?

I dont think ill get a ps3 i dnt play my ps2 that much and ill play a ps3 less more than likely

The PS3 will be in 2 versions, obviously one is better than the other. The cheapest one will be around £341.

PS3 Release Date:

"Japanese gamers will be the first to get their hands on the PS3 on 11 November. The console will arrive in the US and Europe on 17 November."

Some more info on the PS3 here

KONAMI have some great games coming out soon, can't wait for them to be released.

Nice little summary of them all on here

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer yet? It's great. Nice to see all the major characters in the game. Even Raiden looks pretty cool and not all girly now.

Interesting fact - Snake's moustache has more polygons than a bad guy in MGS3. :yikes:

Sean said:
The PS3 will be in 2 versions, obviously one is better than the other. The cheapest one will be around £341.

will the games be for both versions?

Mikey B said:
will the games be for both versions?
:rolleyes:

There is no actual difference between the consoles, one just comes with all the extras like a hard drive and a subscription for the online service.

Thanks 4 info. I take it the price of the games will be the same as Xbox360 1s?

Lee said:
:rolleyes:

There is no actual difference between the consoles, one just comes with all the extras like a hard drive and a subscription for the online service.

There are differences with the consoles. I was reading about it earlier today at college. The cheapet version with the 20GB HD will have less ports etc.. and not have as good wi-fi or something along those lines. I'll try and find the news about it.

Edit:

After a short time of searching I just came across this. So the story i must have been reading earlier obviously got the wrong end of the stick.

can't wait for MGS4, looks absolutly superb, brilliant, wotever superlatives u want 2 use

Yup it looks great. Especially now that Merryl is back :O

raiden looks kl, plus gd 2 have campbell bk 2

ps, do u think there will be 2 options, 1 2 play as snake and 1 2 play as raiden

Is it true that PES6 will come out on all consoles except from Playstation 3 ?

Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 will be released on all consoles (except Playstation 3) in January 2007 but Sean told me that there is a Pro Evolution Soccer being released on the Playstation 3 just not Pro Evolution Soccer 2007.

Yeh there isn't going to be a PS3 version of Pro Evo just yet, shame really.