Earliest League Title Win?

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
Just wondering what is the earliest date where you have won the League,on Football Manager 2010 I just won it on 15 March after going unbeaten in all non and competitive games:).Probably my best achievement on FM as well,

my friend did you cheat??? and by the way how to take that in game photos

No actually, I knew some people would be suspicous,but I developed a solid tactic and I press Alt and F9,then click on the paper clip thing and upload it from the screenshot folder in Fm but I think most people do it through paint

Oh and if anyone else think I cheated here are my tactics,try it yourselves as it is actually very good.

That's pretty solid only dropping 4 points from 30 games.. I'm good with tactics, but that's insane! Maybe FM10 is easier than 09 ;)

Never won that early in any of the big leagues in 09,but i normally get pretty close to that in the scottish league,will give it a bash with fm10 and see what happens!:D

**** man....when is mine gonna come in....?seems im missing out already lol....how you managed that record...i will never know...brilliant tho gotta say!

A lot of people have accused me of cheating but the game seems to be a lot easier this year,just finished the first season,won my first ever quadruple:)

with arsenal it certaintly isn't. i think they base the team form on the previous season which i feel is a bit wrong. look at liverpool this year compared to last.

that was the tactic i used in fm09 and was unstoppable so its good to see it still works well