there shouldn't even be a thread on this its just obvious

Has to be Barcelona, got the best team on the game, and yeah It's also debatable about City, but put it this way if you do **** with either of them, I'd trade FM in more lego batman.

Dinamo Zagreb, no real threat in Croatia, pretty rich club for its status, some great players

I find it easier to manage mid table teams, rather than teams that have huge expectations.

barcelona. got the money, the players, the stadium, the facilities, some good staff. what more could you ask for?

Why are people posting on this the same teams that have been posted before, If a guy says Man city & Barcelona 2-3 posts before you why say Barcelona Man City ? pretty pointless ;).

Any big club in the game if you get the right tactic and players would be easy to manage. Just look at European teams and see which league they play in you will soon find out for yourself which teams would be easy to win the league with, Lyon, Bordeux ?

I didn't mean to come across as arrogant, I meant with the obvious answers people were putting such as Man City etc. did you not know these teams were easy to manage? I was also asking a question. If you had stated in the OP that you didn't think it was Man City or Madrid because they play in a tough league I wouldn't have asked it.

And the way you answered was a lot more arrogant than what I said.

then im sorry for my overreacting.
And you are right i should have said wich clubs i already knew about like city - real and barca. :)

But im happy how active people is on this forum!

Steaua are a stupidly easy team to play with as well. Tremendous team in a poor league (Cluj and Dinamo Buch aside).

Shaktar is by far the easiest.. Poor league, rich club. Man City, for all their cash, are in the most competetive league in the world, and their squad is filled with a lot of egos.

I guess Rangers or Celtic would come next.

I have wondered a lot about what is the easiest club to manage in FM?
where is the biggest diffrence between the 1 & 2 place?
I does not matter what country og part of the world. :)
Your question is weird, the easiest club to manage is definetely Man City. However the league with the biggest difference between 1&2 I'd say Ukraine (Shaktar).

Linfield in Northern Ireland not much money but by far the best team

Shaktar is by far the easiest.. Poor league, rich club. Man City, for all their cash, are in the most competetive league in the world, and their squad is filled with a lot of egos.

I guess Rangers or Celtic would come next.
For everyone saying Celtic/Rangers; it's only easy if the AI manager screws up [Smith ****** up, Rangers hired Billy Reid and he was balls. Now they have Ally McCoist and everything has gotten a shitload harder.]

Man City
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Inter
Shakhtar

I don't think any lower league teams are easy to manage, like Southampton, Huddersfield etc, because once you've got promoted, it gets harder.
For me it's City, you can't go wrong, and if you do, you shouldn't be playing the game.

literally no point in playing with these kinds of games beyond the first season or two. Barcelona, man city, real madrid etc.