"Easiest" team to manage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
I searched for it,and there was none,so! I'd say Inter Milan or Leeds.

From all the teams ive used the easiest i would say was Mk dons totally demolished the league one and finshed with 110 points exactly. The only team that beat me was leeds but at their ground but i should of won.

Man City or Notts. If you dont win the league with Notts then you should be ashamed :L

I'd say Man City though I've never managed them. Once a red, always a red! lol

Of the teams i've been i'd say Barcelona and Celtic

barcelona, leeds, newcastle, all a ******* joke, and man ******? how old are you 2?

i think man city i was winning the premier league and champions league easy each year with ridiculous amounts of money to spend

Hércules. If you don't get promoted, then FOR SHAME :P

Real Betis.
Newcastle.
West Brom.
Man City.
Man Utd.
Real Madrid.
Leeds United.
MK Dons.
Livingston.
Rangers.
Celtic.

Enough?

Man City, Notts County, Barca, Leeds, Newcastle, all in their leagues they start in, as you get higher it get's a little bit harder but still really easy.

barcelona, leeds, newcastle, all a ******* joke, and man ******? how old are you 2?
It's a joke, please don't start arguments.

Leeds if you go for consecutive promotions with ease, since they are waaaay too good to be in League 1.

As an outside shot I would go for Everton, simply because, in my saves at least, 3 out of 4 times they get taken over by a tycoon within two seasons with transfer budgets that put City to shame....

Well then go on,instead of wasting a post.

My post is already accurate as all teams with a decent transfer budget become easy to manage. The way I wrote my post, is basically an easier way rather than listing a bunch that other people already have.

Your post however is entirely redundant as it addresses nothing, so **** right off, ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back