"Easiest" team to manage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post is already accurate as all teams with a decent transfer budget become easy to manage. The way I wrote my post, is basically an easier way rather than listing a bunch that other people already have.

Your post however is entirely redundant as it addresses nothing, so **** right off, ******.

billy where do you get off.

you abuse everything. add **** all to any thread. all was needed was one club. you needed to say one club. and you try and say a smart **** comment.

a simple club would of done.

my answer is " Inter milan"

Well lets get this thread back on course shall we? Crewe from my past game are very easy to manage behind Notts c they are the second easiest team to manage that league but in terms of a balanced squad however they succeed Notts county just they have the funds to buy a whole new squad.

If your a good manager you should get 1st spot, 2nd then good job, 3rd ok and 4th fail.

Last edited:
Notts count, if you dont win League 2 within your 1st season, well you need shooting really.
would imagine CSKA Moscow would be a easy team to manage aswell.

1. stay on topic
2. bossman, you are back, interesting.
3. its clearly Barcelona due to their existing talent, or man city thanks to their bottomless pit of cash.

billy where do you get off.

you abuse everything. add **** all to any thread. all was needed was one club. you needed to say one club. and you try and say a smart **** comment.

a simple club would of done.

my answer is " Inter milan"

I abuse everything? Who are you? You act like you know me, but I don't even know who you are. Have I insulted you in the past? Either way, you're wrong, and the reason my reply was negative was because I was copying the trend left by him.

As for adding '**** all to any thread', well I would disagree with that as well. I feel I am helpful at times, and other times, I am not so helpful... it seems to coincide with my mood.

Oh, and as for the answer I provided, I still stand by my earlier comment that it's entirely accurate. Any team with decent funds for transfers will become easy to manage, therefore "[insert generic rich club here]" is the same as saying 'Manchester City' or 'Real Madrid', for example.

So, to summarise:

1. I don't abuse everything; only idiots and general retardation.
2. I add positively to threads as my mood allows.
3. My earlier comment was fine, and didn't deserve the backlash it's receiving.
4. You're obviously an idiot, so if you feel I abuse you... see point 1 in this summary.

for me it has to be Real Madrid although I haven't tried Inter in Italy. With Madrid to win the league is so easy and the money and profit you get each year well you can sign anyone.

I abuse everything? Who are you? You act like you know me, but I don't even know who you are. Have I insulted you in the past? Either way, you're wrong, and the reason my reply was negative was because I was copying the trend left by him.

As for adding '**** all to any thread', well I would disagree with that as well. I feel I am helpful at times, and other times, I am not so helpful... it seems to coincide with my mood.

Oh, and as for the answer I provided, I still stand by my earlier comment that it's entirely accurate. Any team with decent funds for transfers will become easy to manage, therefore "[insert generic rich club here]" is the same as saying 'Manchester City' or 'Real Madrid', for example.

So, to summarise:

1. I don't abuse everything; only idiots and general retardation.
2. I add positively to threads as my mood allows.
3. My earlier comment was fine, and didn't deserve the backlash it's receiving.
4. You're obviously an idiot, so if you feel I abuse you... see point 1 in this summary.

To quote an earlier post "Back on thread now." I'm the bigger man,i'm moving on,tool.
Bohemians ALWAYS win the Irish league,on my game anyhoos' and Paninthiakos' always seem to win the Greek league,on my game anyway...

To quote an earlier post "Back on thread now." I'm the bigger man,i'm moving on,tool.
Bohemians ALWAYS win the Irish league,on my game anyhoos' and Paninthiakos' always seem to win the Greek league,on my game anyway...

Haha, of course you are. :) People tend to move on after they realise they've started a pointless argument and been made to look foolish.

Just to please those who took offense to my earlier post, I will say 'Manchester City'.

Barcelona, Man City, Bordeaux, Real Madrid, America(Mex), Inter, AC Milan, first season with Newcastle is simple. Could keep going. Any team with 10m or more are generally easy to manage.

Obviously its Chester. (A)

I'd say...

Leeds. I'm sorry, but even if you don't sign anyone. You will go about 20 points clear by the end of the season.. And for those who sign Kikin Fonseca, you could target an unbeaten season..

I found Juventus to be really easy. Maybe the best keeper. Loads of 3 1/2-star or better young players - Diego, Felipe Melo, Chiellini, Marchiso, Giovinco, Sissoko, Ariaudo (after a year), then Criscito co-owned and available for less than he's worth. Strikers are old but very effective for a few years, at which point you can be rolling in dough and sign any replacement you want.

Last edited:
****** **** arguin like kids lol myne have to be chelsea liverpool spurs lower league defo county leeds

****** **** arguin like kids lol myne have to be chelsea liverpool spurs lower league defo county leeds

Sean, any chance we can have weekly grammar and spelling verification tests to remove invalids like this from the forum?

Arsenal are preatty easy to manage...they have very young team at the begining and high quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back