Reaction score
Hey lads, this is my first forum post on this website and i decided to bring across one of the hardest challenges i can think of which wouldn't turn me into a screaming wreck.. Therefore i have decided that i will undertake the managing position of East Stirlingshire, arguably the worst team in Scottish Football. and i intend to bring them to the Premier and to eventually win it!

I have just loaded up the save. it seems like we will heavily struggle as the remaining wage budget is only £525 a week! with the media prediction to be 10th however i'm not really worried of the sack.

View attachment 371408

my pre season shapes up to finish with a drubbing but i shall literally blast through that in about an hour. I hope people follow this and enjoy what i shall bring to you!

and unfortunately i have realized mediocrity was corrected by my laptop to meritocracy -.- if it really bothers people then i will make a new thread, simples.

Last edited:
Friendlies.

I finished the friendlies in about an hour like said and had a mix of decent and poor results.

View attachment 371418

I'm disappointed with the Sauchie result and the Reserve match could have been easier if we put away our chances. Leeds we all knew the likely result however i was hopeful when we equalized in the 12th minute, however it wasn't to be and they easily dispatched us.

My next games are going to be tough with League Cup and Challenge Cup matches.

View attachment 371419
then after that our real League campaign begins!