SamR

Reaction score
A bit of history

There have been many good Eastern European national and domestic teams over the years with 1 European Championship, 2 European Cups and 4 Euro league (UEFA cup) wins between them. Also the Yugoslavia team disbanded before Euro 92 was supposed to be potentially one of the best teams ever.

European championship

Czechslovakia v West Germany 1976

Champions League

Steaua v Barcelona 1986
Red Star v Marseille 1991

UEFA cup

Ferencvaros v Juventus 1965
CSKA v Sporting Lisbon 2005
Zenit v Rangers 2008
Shaktar v Weder Bremen 2009

All time great players include - Puskas, Boniek, Yashin, Prosinecki, Boban, Suker, Mijatovic, Jugovic, Savicevic to name but a few (arshavin just fell short!)

The challenge

Take a team from one of the nations listed below and win the uefa cup, champions league and the world club championship whilst at the same time managing a national team from the same list to the European championship and World Cup.

Nations

Russia ( the easiest league teams)
Belarus
Ukraine
Slovakia
Slovenia
Romania
Czech Republic
Bulgaria
Croatia (Best national team)
Serbia
Hungary
Poland
Bosnia

The rules

No restrictions on who you sign, there are a number of good young players from these countries.

1. Please only use the official Football Manager 2012 databases with no custom databases enabled.

2. Please set your past managerial experience to Automatic/Sunday League Footballer.

3. Please do not cheat in any way as you are only cheating yourself.

Updates and Screenshots

At the End of each season could you please fill out the following template and post the following screenshots.

Team:
Season:
League:
Final Position:
Cups:
Average Attendance:
Biggest Win:
Biggest Defeat:
Top Goalscorer:
Most Assists:
Highest Average Rating:
Fans Player of the Year:

Screenshots.
Final League Table
Season Transfers
Season Best XI
Best Player
National best X1

Ive loaded all the nations from the list, started as Dinamo in Croatia for my league team and as Serbia as my national team.

This is someone else's challenge- you've just copied and pasted

This is someone else's challenge- you've just copied and pasted

I've just looked and there is a very similar challenge, been planning this for weeks. Should of checked. I'll join the existing one as its pretty similar