DHolley

Reaction score
eastleighweb.jpg

IODdebate.jpg

Eastleigh F.C have today revealed that ex-England International, Daniel Holley has been appointed as the new manager of Eastleigh F.C to succeed Ian Baird. Many fans were quite excited by the appointment with Holley's wealth of experience in football having being an England International,

"After being a big fan of Eastleigh since my early teens and until now, it's a dream job for me and my family."

" The chairman has announced the tight transfer budget I had to work with but I had no problems with that, as the current set of players I believe are good enough to take the team to the next level."

Please the more comments
The Better

Last edited:
best of luck i follow.

Thanks mate i hope you will enjoy it :D

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Pre-Season Begins

581856107_VWYPk-S.jpg

Friendly Cup Semi-Final
Eastleigh 0 - Wolves 4
Att - 2300

Friendly Cup 3rd Place Playoff
Eastleigh 0 - Portsmouth 2
Att - 1885

Eastleigh 0 - Crewe 3
Att - 378

Eastleigh 2 - Southampton 4
(Sharp, McAuley)
Att - 1755

Aveley 0 - Eastleigh 3
(Maxwell, Mason, Byles)
Att - 47

Eastleigh 3 - Exeter 0
(Brown, Sharp, Riviere)
Att - 460

Heybridge 1 - Eastleigh 1
(Byles)
Att - 71

Friendly Cup 2 Semi-Final - TV
Eastleigh 3 - Shamrock Rovers 1
(Riviere, Brown, Ryan-OG)
Att - 222

Friendly Cup Final - TV
Eastleigh 1 - Palermo 5
(Kjaer-OG)
Att - 2300

Eastleigh 1 - Southend 1
(Forbes)
Att - 912

Some poor results in a busy pre-season fixture list, However there were a few good results which went Eastleigh's way aswell.
With Eastleigh hosting 6 high profile clubs in the cups they ran gave Eastleigh some much need cash to keep the club running smoothly.

Will follow as Eastleigh are my very local to me, and my friend plays as part of their youth setup.

Will follow as Eastleigh are my very local to me, and my friend plays as part of their youth setup.

Nice glad to hear your following

Btw what'syour friends name ?
he might be on the game

Last edited:
Will definately follow!

By the way I think you got some very good results under your belt in pre-season.

Putting 2 past Southamton is no mean feat, plus big wins over Exeter and Shamrock and a good draw with Southend I would say are good results. Look like Eastleigh could have a very good home record this season.

Kudos on getting Palermo to play at Eastleigh, I bet that raked in some much needed funds.

Will definately follow!

By the way I think you got some very good results under your belt in pre-season.

Putting 2 past Southamton is no mean feat, plus big wins over Exeter and Shamrock and a good draw with Southend I would say are good results. Look like Eastleigh could have a very good home record this season.

Kudos on getting Palermo to play at Eastleigh, I bet that raked in some much needed funds.

Thank you
i thought they were some good results too my favourite was against Shamrock as there a bigger club.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

eastleighweb.jpg

New Faces For The Spitfires

steve_jagielka.jpg
benvangucci.jpg

New signings Steve Jagielka and Ben Vangucci were welcomed by the
fans of Eastleigh F.C today and are thought to have cost no money
as both transfers were for free.

Holley had this to say at todays press conference:

" I'm very pleased to welcome these two players to the club
as they both give something different to the club.
Steve will give the squad some needed experiance and
Ben is a good prospect for the future of the club."

I will follow because i support your rivals :) and you dont get that many BSS stories

I will follow because i support your rivals :) and you dont get that many BSS stories

cheers for following
yh thats why i wanted to do his one as i support eastleigh so it will be more intresting and like you said there aren't many BSS stories.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:37 PM ----------

The Season Begins
August

Eastleigh 0 - Baintree 1
Att - 1121

Weymouth 0 - Eastleigh 3
(Forbes, Taggart, Byles)
Att - 1172

St.Albans 1 - Eastleigh 0
Att - 719

Eastleigh 0 - Bromley 0
Att - 891

Thurrock 1 - Eastleigh 0
Att - 378

Eastleigh 2 - Dover 3
(Moore-OG, Brown)
Att - 862

Woking 3 - Eastleigh 1
(Forbes)
Att - 1249

Month Rating: Poor

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

September

matchreportimage1vv3.jpg

Eastleigh 0 - Staines 2
Att - 449

Bath 2 - Eastleigh 0
Att - 470

NewportCo. 2 - Eastleigh 0
Att - 547

Eastleigh 0 - Chelmsford 1
Att - 449

FA Cup 2nd Qual. Round
Eastleigh 1 - Margate 0
Att - 452

Month Rating: Poor

Last edited:
An unlucky start to the season, but I like that you're not giving up. I'm running a BSS campaign at the same time, trying to bring Bromley to the Preimership; it's no easy feat by any means.

Feel free to check it out and tell me what you think:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/six-leagues-under-from-bottom-to-top-t42812.html

Cheers mate and yh bad start but i have to keep going and move my team up the table.
p.s. left a comment on your story :)

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:51 PM ----------

Fresh Face, In Important Move

contract-signing-small.jpg

Today Eastleigh have announced
the signing of former Liverpool and Port Vale
striker Ian Armstrong.

Holley: " I am very pleased and exicted about a player like Ian
joining the club and i am hopeful
he can push this team up the table where we belong."

Eastleigh fans seem impressed with the transfer as they got a great player for free. The spitfire fans also added
that this has givin them abit of confidence
of what there new manager can do.

Nice glad to hear your following

Btw what'syour friends name ?
he might be on the game

Alex Easton - He's a striker. 17 or 18 years old depending on the db you are using I suppose.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity loaded up a new game on 10.3 patch and he's on there ;) He's pretty **** though haha

Alex Easton - He's a striker. 17 or 18 years old depending on the db you are using I suppose.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity loaded up a new game on 10.3 patch and he's on there ;) He's pretty **** though haha

yh i think i have realeased him not totally 100% sure though

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Nice transfers mate, will be following

thanks glad your follwing :D

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Can Eastleigh turn there season around

P1080061.JPG

October

Havent & W 1 - Eastleigh 1
(Howe-OG)
Att - 668

FA Cup 3rd Qual. Round
Eastleigh 3 - Havent & W 1
(Brown,Armstrong,Jordan)
Att - 506

Eastleigh 2 - Maidenhead 2
(Armstrong x2)
Att - 448

FA Cup 4th Qual. Round
Eastleigh 7 - AFC Wimbledon 2
(Brown,Jordan,Poate,Adeniyi, Armstrong x3)
Att - 538

Eastleigh 1 - Hampton & Richmond 2
(Brown)
Att - 455

Eastleigh 2 - Worchester 2
(Armstrong x2)
Att - 467

Month Rating: Solid

Oh dear. Desparately need to get some wins on the board there! Youve got nice results in the cup though.

Oh dear. Desparately need to get some wins on the board there! Youve got nice results in the cup though.

yh im glad i'm not getting as many losses but to many draws are popping up.
but doing great in the cup might be the reason why my board aren't getting angry. (yet)

P1020975.JPG

November

Dorchester 1 - Eastleigh 1
(Smith)
Att - 388

FA Cup 1st Round
Eastleigh 1 - Colchester 3
(Riviere)
Att - 910

Bishop Stortford 1 - Eastleigh 2
(Riviere,Armstrong)
Att - 220

Eatleigh 0 - Lewes 1
Att - 445

FA Trophey 3rd Qual. Round
Weston-Super-Mare 1 - Eastleigh 0
Att - 372

Braintre 0 - Eastleigh 1
(Brown)
Att - 389

Month Rating - Ok

I'm enjoying the read, include some table shots! Would be much better to understand how it's going :) but other than that I feel you're in the hunt for promotion so far no doubt :D Ian Armstrong looks like the one to boost you there! Good luck :)

I'm enjoying the read, include some table shots! Would be much better to understand how it's going :) but other than that I feel you're in the hunt for promotion so far no doubt :D Ian Armstrong looks like the one to boost you there! Good luck :)

kk i will see what i can do.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

December

pic57.jpg

Eastleigh 2 - Weymouth 0
(Taggart,Brown)
Att - 468

Lewes 2 - Eastleigh 1
(Riviere)
Att - 774

Bromley 2 - Eastleigh 0
Att - 760

Eastleigh 1 - Weston-Supe-Mare 1
(Brown)