Easy way to make money for your club

staka12

Reaction score
When I started with Liverpool I wasn't really able to get any quality player. Come January 1st I searched players whose contracts were expiring in 6 months an I signed Simone Pepe for free and he was class for two seasons and then I sold him do 15mil. I was lacking a decent striker and come January 1st. Did a search and found Vargas and got him for free. Unfortunately despite him being absolut class player he was very poor for me n I sold him in the next transfer window for 12 mil. If you cn get a player that works well for you, it's a bonus and if the player plays **** you just sell him.

No offence, but this is probably the most obvious and well-known tip ever.. :p

When I started with Liverpool I wasn't really able to get any quality player. Come January 1st I searched players whose contracts were expiring in 6 months an I signed Simone Pepe for free and he was class for two seasons and then I sold him do 15mil. I was lacking a decent striker and come January 1st. Did a search and found Vargas and got him for free. Unfortunately despite him being absolut class player he was very poor for me n I sold him in the next transfer window for 12 mil. If you cn get a player that works well for you, it's a bonus and if the player plays **** you just sell him.
Or you could just keep those players and win the league/championship and get prize money and sponsorship money. Even better, if you're doing really really good someone might take over your club and pay off all your debt.

Best money is from regens by far and will be even when you're winning everything.
Early on doing what OP said is the easiest money you can make.

No offence, but this is probably the most obvious and well-known tip ever.. :p
Fair enough end of the day, was just really saying what I've found out. N I see posts all the time about people saying their having financial difficulties and that.

Or you could just keep those players and win the league/championship and get prize money and sponsorship money. Even better, if you're doing really really good someone might take over your club and pay off all your debt.

Yeah I have tried to keep my free signings but my only success so far was Pepe but he was too old when I got him. Other players were disappointing and I didnt want to keep any dead weight at the club. Actually I also got Bruno martins indi for free and he's become my main defender. I still haven't one the league yet unfortunately. Need to get a good striker

Usually you can sign Seydou Doumbia on a free from CSKA Moscow.....think it runs out in 2015