Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
My wonder tactic for football manager 2014 fmc mode

View attachment 371503

Tactic Introduction
View attachment 371500

Hello some of you have been following my success on my Facebook pages and I have had some request for my wonder tactic I have created for Ebbsfleet united since using this tactic we climbed up the league tables all the way up to the Premier league and beyond now we are Europe champions league winners I feel now is the time to share this Wonder full tactic.

How I approach match day

I use the instant result in FMC most games i will use the settle for a draw option nine out of ten times you will win and have a possession rate between 58%67% now like all tactics it does take time now I have all so had to build a great side who like to play this style of attacking football.

*One other thing only buy players aged 17/19
* Training first season on tactic high during pre season for the second part of the season fitness.

Player attributes

Goalkeeper

View attachment 371495View attachment 371494View attachment 371493

as you can see stats you need are
Determination 15+Communication16+ + handling 14+ commanding area 16+

Defenders stats

View attachment 371491View attachment 371489View attachment 371487
View attachment 371486
Tackling 16+ positioning 17+ marking15+ determination 20+

Midfielders Stats

View attachment 371482View attachment 371483View attachment 371484View attachment 371481

Inside strikers Stats

View attachment 371480View attachment 371478

Pace 15+ shooting 17+ passing 16+

Strikers Stats

View attachment 371474View attachment 371473

shooting 16+ decision 16+ work rate 16+

League table
View attachment 371471View attachment 371470

Champions league
View attachment 371469

Hall of fame points
View attachment 371468

Now that's all done I hope you all enjoy this new tactic please give it a chance to settle in hope you all have fun with this tactic as much as I have all so please leave feed back good and bad or if you need more info on my tactic.

Download link View attachment 608725

Does this work with underdog-teams like West Ham?

Ill try.. what match prep and training during the season ?

I have a strong suspicion this tactic is a beast, with top teams, or at least stronger defences than YB. My defenders get slapped with the sausage in every game.

OQiBo6I.png

I have a strong suspicion this tactic is a beast, with top teams, or at least stronger defences than YB. My defenders get slapped with the sausage in every game.

OQiBo6I.png

tactic has evolved since blue square and better players I personally think it well suit teams like spurs ath Madrid etc but if you can build a small team to a great team like I have done then should work for any team.

After a fairly average start of the season, everything fell in place and it was just a joy to watch it all click.

XWs4Pqi.png

L4pngfY.png

Excellent mate is nice to see my tactic is helping you am still trying to find out ways in getting cleans sheets very frustrating part of football managers evan world class cb and wing back play like zombies.

Excellent mate is nice to see my tactic is helping you am still trying to find out ways in getting cleans sheets very frustrating part of football managers evan world class cb and wing back play like zombies.

It can be very frustrating because in some games my centre backs and wing backs play like Beckenbauer and Robert Carlos and in other games they seem to have eaten 15 pies and had a couple of beers too many. That's how this game has been treating me this year.

It can be very frustrating because in some games my centre backs and wing backs play like Beckenbauer and Robert Carlos and in other games they seem to have eaten 15 pies and had a couple of beers too many. That's how this game has been treating me this year.

Last year I use to only let goals in away 20 mark now its like 75 to me it seems stupid if any one can come up with any suggestion on how I can limit the goals be great.

View attachment 367233View attachment 367232View attachment 367231

This tactic worked for me very good ,
i won 1st match 0-6
some notes for this 1st match is
work more to mid with off ball
set pieacess are so dangerous. i reallly like it
GJ