BTB1986

Reaction score
hi guys is this a bad attribute in a goalkeeper and what does it mean/do!!

It means like crazy lol
So if a keeper has high eccentricity he'll be more likely to run out of his box to tackle someone or try and beat a player when he's being closed down
Lower eccentricity means the keeper is safer.
If you're playing with a sweeper keeper then you might want it to be fairly high

eccentricity will also mean that a keeper will be more likely to pull off an outstanding save that other keepers wouldnt

be the big factor is waying that up with the mistakes he will make with it

the most i'll ever have for a keeper is 12 on eccentricity, if its any more i don't sign him or get rid of him.

hi guys is this a bad attribute in a goalkeeper and what does it mean/do!!

Mullen and Harries, explained it, I just want to add onto Mullen's post that the keeper MUST be eccentric if you want to give him the sweeper keeper role... since it's both IRL and in-game rarely used, you should have a keeper with 12 or 13 eccentricy most...

I had the same question in the past. (Eccentricity good or bad?) I found out after I bought a high-eccentricity GK. He was an extremely good keeper but he had eccentricity 15. I took the risk to sign him and I was expecting the time of his first mistake, and that came after 3 seasons of 1st team football. I had much lower eccentricity keepers who have done much more mistakes than he has! It's true a high eccentricity GK has an unpredictable style of goalkeeping and this can cost you but also can win games for you. It depends on the situation and the other attributes of the player. For ex. if he has eccentricity 15 and equal or higher amount of decisions and it's a very good keeper don't be afraid to sign him. This keeper was one of the most successful I had in the game, and also the best penalty-saver I ever had!

Gomes saved 4 penalties in a row during a penalty shoot-out. His shot stopping and eccentricity are amazing. So yeah, it can be beneficial, my new keeper is absolutely rubbish at saving penalties. (Fernando Muslera)

Think about it guys how often do you see your keeper mess up on this game so the pros outway the cons i so go for it.

most goals u concede r Screamers , tap ins or wot i call bug goals

Now if it makes u make better saves it mite win u the game