Eddie Scott is on track to give newcastle the success they deserve

eddie3395

Reaction score
Hi
I'm managing Newcastle United i'm in my third year. in my first year i was promoted to the premiership after a semi suuccessful campaign. in my second season i signed jo for 6.5 million, mark noble for 3 million and blazcywoski for 3 mill. i had spent 4 months in the top 4 with jo knocking them in like shearer in his prime. Jo finished top goal scorer in the premiership with 35 goals and won signing of the season ( no one wants to sign him though?). in my third season i beat arsenla 4-1 then chelsea 5-1 with o scoring ahat-trick in the first and 5 goals against chelsea. Just months after i lost 5-2 to wolves my team is becoming seriously inconsistent. my board is very pleased this is my squad

Krul
Kuszcack
Harper
S Taylor
A Bagnai
Kadar
Shawcross
Kyrgiakos
Tozer
Whittaker- liverpool offerd 7.5 mill (value- 4.8mill)
Rat
Enrique
Barton
gEREMI
Smith
Guthrie
Noble
Blaszczykowski
Jonas
Barazite-5.25 mill
Jonas-5.75mill
Taddei
Rosicky
Nolan
Diaby
Owen-rubbish
Eder
Ameobie
Carrol
Jo-AMAZING
Ranger

i currently either use 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1

i only have 830k

who should i sell and buy. What Tactics should i use
what should my aims be
what could my squad use
any comments will be usefull

THANK YOU

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

i forgot to mention i finished 9th in my first prem season and im currnelty 6th in my second season having played 10 games

im not using a playmaker or target man should i and who should i use
a player who can cross wouldn't be bad
lb is a slight issue but not huge
any staff editions you can think off

Last edited:
use 4-5-1 with jo as a target man, sell krul bagnai geremi smith and ameobi, bring in benjani, vincent kompany and alex smithies, aim for a mid table finish, hope i helped