Eddie Money

Reaction score
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4708

this is just something i made as a 'lets see if it works' concept tactic, yes its been tested with barca, ive made a couple of tweaks with the tactic and i havnt lost a game yet come jan 5th (its now april 9th and still unbeaten), and david villa has gone goal crazy, so i thought i'd upload to let you guys have a go with it for some other teams to see if it works also or if its just a bit silly (H)

i use standard pitch size, i let my assistant do the match prep and opposition instructions, i do my team talks, and i dont use any shouts. i also use this home and away.

setup is -
sweeper keeper/defend
full back/defend
central defender/defend
full back/defend
anchor man/defend
anchor man/defend
advanced playmaker/support
winger/attack
winger/attack
advanced forward/attack
poacher/attack

good luck with it, discuss how you get on with it, i dont know if it will work with lesser teams or not so sorry if it dont work for you! :)

on october 23rd in 2nd season now and still havnt lost a game yet with this tactic :)

thats impressive
might give a go sometime but currently working on my own tactic

cheers :) it is barca though, anyone had a go with this for any other teams?

I have used nearly every tactic for my team, but not all work so good as this one. I made a screenshot just to show you the fixtures that I won, have not lost a game yet.
23nv69z.png

Thanks, mate. :)

I have used nearly every tactic for my team, but not all work so good as this one. I made a screenshot just to show you the fixtures that I won, have not lost a game yet.
23nv69z.png

Thanks, mate. :)

glad its working well for you! :)

anyone tried this for a lesser club than barca/inter?

Im using it as hereford, 5 years in. This is a good tactic for us at this point. were now a mid table premiership side. Thanks for taking the time.

i beliave that this tactic should be tested withe lower reputation teams..Barca and arsenal are very strong and almost every tactic is succesful with these teams

Eddie - any chance of you uploading the tactic?

I'm lazy! :)

the link is at the top of the OP mate, always has been :)

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

i beliave that this tactic should be tested withe lower reputation teams..Barca and arsenal are very strong and almost every tactic is succesful with these teams
thats why i uploaded it, its a concept tactic and its here for you guys to test it with 'lesser' teams, or just use barca and enjoy, up to you guys! :)

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:06 AM ----------

just started to test this with leicester, will update when ive got a few games in :)