timmsy123

Reaction score
I've searched and there's no related thread to this for FM10... So how good is he actually? Only ever bought him once on a Sunderland save and he was a massive flop! On my Man Utd save now end of first season Lille have just offered him to me for £5.5million... Is he worth taking a punt on at that price?

View attachment 92307

Are you the same person that made the Yannick Djalo thread?

He is certainly worth the price offered, snap him up fast, great winger especially at that price.

fair enough, there is not one actually... :p

yes he turns out really good, well worth the 11 million you pay in the 1st season. :D train him as either Amr or Aml and he becomes a very versatile player...

i have retrained him as striker before and he turns out pretty good there too :D

Worth much more than 10M
Before i reformatted my comp,had him on sevilla at year 2013-2014 was worth 15.5M
Had avrges of 0.81 assits per game :D"

I usually pay £16m for him, always worth it, one of the best youngsters on the game. Plays best as AMC or AML.

Buy him! Well worth the money, I had to spend £17m on him first season..he's good first season, and can become incredible..this is him in my game in 2016..he's a beast..fans player of season 4 times, is now an arsenal legend, and has won countless awards...another great thing about him is that because he's young, he becomes homegrown after a few seasons, which is great because of the new squad rules

He always turn out realy good in my saves. I think you should keep him mate!

£5.5 mil is a SNIP!

Just won Champo league for second time in 2015 on my SAFC season and he has been there all the way - fans player of the year 2 out of the 6 years.

5.5 million defo snap him up. He turns into one of the best players in the game

Which role do you give to him guys? I tried Inside Forward but not so good. Am i expecting too much of him?

Should i play him as AMC maybe?

AMC, (attacking mid) Just off the strikers, fantastic wee player, got everton to champions league semi in my 2011save.Might take a while to settle in but be patient the lad's worth it.:p Plus if it turns out badly its onl £5Mil, usually alot more expensive so its worth a go :)

an exceptional talent and a snip at 5.5 million great for any side, and if you are a mid tabele side loking to push up, ie villa etc, he is the perfect star youngster to carry you to glory

At 5.5? Definitely.

I play him at AMR and he is a wonder.
Look at the screenies. Nuff' said.

:)