Fraz100

Reaction score
I'm in my first season with Tottenham and want to try get either Balanta or Doria. Balanta has better technical stats as he's slightly older however his composure is only 5 which worries me. Which one should I get?

Having had both, i'd say Doria. Broke average rating records for me.

Have both of them in my team. Balanta was doing slightly better, but Doria is also an impressive player.

Thanks everyone! It seems like Balanta has more potential but I've decided to go with Doria, the 5 composure put me off too much.

Weird, he has 11 composure on my game (In January of first season, I just bought him)

I bought him at the start of the second season, and he has 12 composure for me..

Why not both?..LOL..

balanta's starting composure in my save was 11.

I got him for ?6mil in the january window in my second season at Atletico Madrid and he immediately went to ?15.75mil. using him as a back up to Inigo Martinez and Benedict Howedes so not really sure how good he actually is

He has a -10 PA, so he will definitely be better than Doria later on in the game. I've bough Balanta to Barca and he has impressed in every season, being my best defender and the best defender in the league.