Edin Dzeko isn't on my game!

xJosHx

Reaction score
I've recently started a game with Leeds, large database too and i've just found that Edin dzeko isn't on my game, it's the 9.3. I have checked Wolfsburg and his national team and spelt his name correctly and he definately isn't on it..:S How strange.

I've recently started a game with Leeds, large database too and i've just found that Edin dzeko isn't on my game, it's the 9.3. I have checked Wolfsburg and his national team and spelt his name correctly and he definately isn't on it..:S How strange.
You have to load german league play-able i had the same promblem

umm. i dont suppose il buy him so il just leave it iv came to far in and doing well. annoys me things like that though.

Unlucky Josh. :/ How Was The Managing Last Night Have Ya Got Ya Feet Under The Desk At Elland Road Now?

You dont have to load german league i got him on my game 9.3 i just loaded england

Maybe its to do with your clubs knowledge of Germany or wherever he's from, you're Leeds so maybe they don't have enough scouting knowledge

I have the same issue with Dzeko, all of a sudden I have another player appear who hasn't been on it everytime i've played. Sunny from Valencia.

wow i think thats the same with me darren i just checked sunny and hes there i dont think iv noticed him before althought iv heard him mentioned

it depends on how much scouting knowledge ur club has, it affects the amount of players available

He plays for Hibs in my game. Dont quite well fot them with his strike partner being Ken Fagerberg.

may not have 2 load league
just load players from his country
bosnia and her.... w.e it is :)

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

I have the same issue with Dzeko, all of a sudden I have another player appear who hasn't been on it everytime i've played. Sunny from Valencia.

sunny is class
sure 2 'brighten' ur team