Status
Not open for further replies.

robdeledge

Reaction score
This really is just a thread praising the brilliance of the Boznia talisman. He has to be THE best striker in the game and I don't think many could argue with me?

I nearly feel a hole in my heart when I hear that in real life he may be going to Man City, because in game he drives my Man Utd team forward game after game!

These are his stats from the last couple of seasons:

2011/12 - Played 14 Goals 9
2012/13 - Played 30 Goals 16
2013/14 - Played 19 Goals 17

He has improved every season since I signed him as seen above and probably would have got more in that second season but he got injured near the end of the campaign, but i'm looking forward to seeing his final tally for this season as he's already put more in than last season after just 19 games! :D

So ye this was just a random thread praising Edin Dzeko in FM! Anyone else signed him and if so whats your opinions?

Want_A_Cookie.jpg

This really is just a thread praising the brilliance of the Boznia talisman. He has to be THE best striker in the game and I don't think many could argue with me?

I nearly feel a hole in my heart when I hear that in real life he may be going to Man City, because in game he drives my Man Utd team forward game after game!

These are his stats from the last couple of seasons:

2011/12 - Played 14 Goals 9
2012/13 - Played 30 Goals 16
2013/14 - Played 19 Goals 17

He has improved every season since I signed him as seen above and probably would have got more in that second season but he got injured near the end of the campaign, but i'm looking forward to seeing his final tally for this season as he's already put more in than last season after just 19 games! :D

So ye this was just a random thread praising Edin Dzeko in FM! Anyone else signed him and if so whats your opinions?

Well known player. Prepare for this thread to be closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.