I used to get him and Yoann Gourcuff, between the two they would win me everything. I look forward to building the rep for my team to get him :)

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Oh also I forgot, I found training him to hit shots first time and then placing him on the 18 yard box for corners, cross to him every time and he either gets a goal or someone scores the rebound. As long as there is nobody on the edge of the box marking him that is <)

Ive just bought him for my liverpool team
Torres & Dzeko !!

Torres cant stop scoring he's playing as poacher/attack
Dzeko cant start scoring dont know what to play him as best

Any suggestions ??

Ive just bought him for my liverpool team
Torres & Dzeko !!

Torres cant stop scoring he's playing as poacher/attack
Dzeko cant start scoring dont know what to play him as best

Any suggestions ??

Have u try him as targetman/attack to see if there is a difference ?

just got him at the end of the 1st season for 8.25mil, he wanted out of wolfsburg and i got him at his value, winner! same happened with hamsik and alexis sanchez, and i got offered many other good players (neuer, rossi, criscito and a few more) who were in the same situation, no-one else got this?

bargin mate, which team you playing as?

he is a beast, very highly recommended, play him as a Complete Forward and he bangs in the goals

he is best played as a target man, deadly when crosses comin in as he heads them on target all the time.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

yeah, in FM 10, i got edin dzeko for 23 mil and gourcuff for free! both of them were electric!

I used to get him and Yoann Gourcuff, between the two they would win me everything. I look forward to building the rep for my team to get him :)

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Oh also I forgot, I found training him to hit shots first time and then placing him on the 18 yard box for corners, cross to him every time and he either gets a goal or someone scores the rebound. As long as there is nobody on the edge of the box marking him that is <)

Well that last part is just the corner cheat.

Dzeko is very good for a single striker set up. If you have inside forwards or someone just behind him at AMC, he nods the ball down to them. kinda like Crouch and Van Der Vaart.

I have got him for free in third season to Polish team Legia, his agent proposed him to me.
I have no idea how did it happened, he is already playing second season and he doesn't even want to move to bigger club yet :)

Well that last part is just the corner cheat.

Dzeko is very good for a single striker set up. If you have inside forwards or someone just behind him at AMC, he nods the ball down to them. kinda like Crouch and Van Der Vaart.

I didnt even know there was a corner cheat. Just googled it. Kind of sucks now I know it was a glitch :S

But yeah I managed to get Dzeko and Berbatov both for free transfers at the end of the 3rd season. £64k a week wages. Dzeko is a god. Berbatov takes a bit longer to settle in but together they can be a class act even when Berbatov is 32.

not consistent in the game right? just what i've heard haha thanks

First season at City 9 goals 8 assists.
Second season 15 goals 18 assists.

That'll do me.

Got him on a free in summer 2014. After his contract ran down. On a 600 minute goal drought, and has scored 4 in 15 unlike rooney with 30 in 24 and macheda, 10 in 8. But keeping faith with him and may try changing his role.