AAB

Reaction score
i signed edinson cavani at the begining of the first season and he has inspired my arsenal team to 5 premier leauge titals in 5 years along with a few FA cups, carling cups, and one Champions cup, this year. but this year his goal scoring has been absolutly amazing and has just broken thierry hennrys goal scoring record for arsenal.

here are a few screenshots

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468611248582126798/DEFFDA84D92F22ECDCB9003583BFF91BAEFA4D9B/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468611248582120295/CD721AA98C7DC4CDFBE3F978514E6F1C569E105C/

but hear is the quaestion, has anyone used cavani and got similar or better results with cavani as i would like to see some sreenshots. :0

I dont have any screenshots, but in 2 of my saves (Napoli and Liverpool) he scored 50+ goals in the first season alone in each, in all comps, but 65 in one season is amazing!

Cavani = God + Move to Chelsea = Wasted talent

what's the best role to play him in though cuz i never get him to score more than 30 for my arsenal team and my arsenal team crushes.

Lukaku got 89 for me in one season, although that was using that Cinema M tactic with a corner tactic i think

Just started a Napoli save, and hes a bit **** for me. Always missing ccc. Tried him as complete forward and poacher.

Does he peform better in some tactics then others?

Last edited:
Just started a Napoli save, and hes a bit **** for me. Always missing ccc. Tried him as complete forward and poacher.

Does he peform better in some tactics then others?
I play 4-1-2-2-1(4-3-3 with IF's) with Napoli and Cavani has been on fire, I play him either Advanced Forward or sometimes AMR and he never fails to impress me in either position :)

Place him as goalie. Has speed to charge 1-on1. Has aerial ability to catch balls. Also, immense attack tech to dribble his way to half-line and power drill (with a bit of dip and swerve) the ball all the way towards goal. Good.

Played him as AMR in one save and scored around 20-25. Pretty good for that role. However most of his goals were attacking the back post when I was crossing in the 6 yard box or from a float cross at the back post.

people,
what was the higher number of goals he scored for you in a season?

Totally agree with that. I signed him in my first season with Spurs, and he has led us to 3 successive League Cups, 1 FA Cup, 2 Community Shields, 1 Premier League Title, 1 Europa League, 2 Champions League finals, 1 of which I won, 1 UEFA Super cup and 1 Club World Championship. I play him as a second striker off of another, first it was Adebayor, then Giuseppe Rossi, and now Abel Hernandez. I think the most he scored for me in one season was 46