Reaction score
Well Hi there everyone,
I am in my 1st season in the January transfer window with Galatasaray SK and although Im not really in need of a striker because Elmander and Baros are doing really good at the moment, 20-25 goals each but I still want to make a sound in the transfer window and sign a world known footballer so I was looking which one would be more beneficial for my team to play as a striker alongside Baros/Elmander which are both 30 yearls old on a 4-1-1-2-2 formation. I have agreed a deal with Damiao for only £13 million which i think is cheap.. but on the other side theres Cavani who cost £27 million, which one should I sign?

Cavani without a question. Best striker in the game. Scored 50+ for my Arsenal save, and it's not even the end of the season yet!
Although, if you have the money, it could be worth getting both. Damaio as a target man, and Cavani as a poacher or advanced forward could be a good combo.

Cavani is better, but Damiao is still world class... If you have money, buy Cavani, if don't, buy Damiao.
But I doubt you don't have money, since you are Besiktas and they want to join you.

Cavani - Target man, attack > All!

Cavani nuff said! Damiao is really overpriced and his finishing ,composure ,off the ball can't be compared to Cavani's! Cavani will cost more but he's really worth it, just signed him for Spurs and he has banged 14 in 6 now, including 6goals in a 8-0 demolition of Man Utd in league cup!

Cavani without a question. Best striker in the game. Scored 50+ for my Arsenal save, and it's not even the end of the season yet!
Although, if you have the money, it could be worth getting both. Damaio as a target man, and Cavani as a poacher or advanced forward could be a good combo.
cavani is a target man (attack) ball played to feet and he scored 45 goals first season upfront on his own for city

Cavani, in my Napoli save second season 30 goals in 20 games so far, netted 13 in last 5 games. He simply can't miss!

im against the grain, as much as i love cavani, im a damiao convert. 25 games and 33 goals so far for my bayern side, him and gomez have been unstoppable. i play damiao as a poacher with gomez as advanced foward. he just has everything. cavani is at tottenham, they paid 37mil for him, and he's not been a patch on damiao, who i got for 20. so yeah...im on my own here arn't i... :p

I would go with Cavani, he has done awesome for me in a few saves. Target Man > Attack and he just destroys teams