Edit country to be top 50 like England

areriff

Reaction score
Using editor, how can i make sure that my country stays among football superpower (or just power) even after 10 seasons of holiday?

What I mean is I can edit as much as I like in fmrte to make sure my country (Malaysia) to win the world cup. However the game will balance itself and if I do nothing for let say 10 to 20 seasons afterward, I will find Malaysia back to 100+ world ranking.

So:
1. How does England, Spain etc stays at the top 50?
2. What should I edit in the editor to make my country slots in the top 50 at all time even after 2030 of untouched game.

Please help me. If its too cumbersome, you don't have to give me specific a step-by-step how to do it. Just tell me in general guide and tips.

Thank you..

1. they produce brilliant regens, mate
that's why even after 1000 years they might be still the same
Malaysia and another low-ranked countries produce **** youths, and that's why even if you win the world cup ONCE or several times, after 10-20 years, the country rank will be back to 100s

2. change the reputation and game importance will probably make a country produce better regens

EDIT: if you win the world cup several times, your reputation will greatly increase, so you might get better regens from that
if you only win it once, the reputation will increase, but if you're not even qualify for the next year, reputation will decrease

Last edited:
check the youth facilities of malaysian clubs if they're rubbish then you're regens will be rubbishand even if you fluke some good regens with rubbish facilities they won't have the training and won't develop properly.

my brother used my half-blood db and managed to win Asian Cup 2013 and 2015 with Indonesia

in 2017, Indonesia start producing brilliant regens