The_One_Piece

Reaction score
Is it possible to edit the agents of a particular player? I wanted to have all the players of my team 1 same agent. Is it possible ??

you can just go into the people tab in the editor, select the agent you want and select the players you want to be in his agency and edit his demands and patience etc.

Can u elaborate plz ? Cause in the editor, I can see a slot for Agents in every player profile ... just below the Player's Birthday , City & nation is declared. But I cant choose any existing agents from there.

Can u elaborate plz ? Cause in the editor, I can see a slot for Agents in every player profile ... just below the Player's Birthday , City & nation is declared. But I cant choose any existing agents from there.
I don't know what your talking about now.

Ok. Here is the thing ... when I am trying to search any particular agent in people tab of the editor, i can't find him or any.

So I tried to covert some non-player personal into agent and edit/select the players you want to be in his agency ... but when I am starting a game, its never shown. The player is having the same old agent.

Help?

Hi yes even i am facing the same problem, i have created a young player, but the agent i created for him not showing there in game but I loaded the data by load editor data. The problem i am facing is the agent of my created player is very greedy, impatient.