The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
Heyy, I am making a DB and what to make 4 teams go into the Cl from my league. I am sure there is a way to do this. Please help.

Also it is the North American Champions League.

Go to registered teams in NACL screen and replace teams from same nation.
best to start up game and look at teams page in NACL as editor doesnt state nation in registered team screen.:)

Go to registered teams in NACL screen and replace teams from same nation.
best to start up game and look at teams page in NACL as editor doesnt state nation in registered team screen.:)
It only has 27 registered teams. My country doesn't have any teams in that competition, can I replace some from other countries?

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Also, can't I just add 3 teams?

It only has 27 registered teams. My country doesn't have any teams in that competition, can I replace some from other countries?

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Also, can't I just add 3 teams?

Difficult but not impossible.

Actually may not be that hard, Find a nation in Comp and copy co-efficient then destroy their co-efficient and enter co-efficient to your nation. Make sure nation your replacing in Comp has 3 entries, again use game to check this.

Good luck:)

Okay, I have added one team replacing a Guatamalan team. Hopefully Works. ^^)

I am gonna test DB before I upload. It took me three weeks to make. ;)