Editing Data in bulk

emmerson444

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have about 300-500 clubs to add and about 200 town and places. Is there any tool where I can do bulk uploads on football manager 24? I think FM needs to have that functionality going forward in their games even if its paid for like £2-£3. It would be handy to have. The editing part is a massive potential growth for players. They need to make it easier to add nations to the database and make it more intuitive.

Any help is much appreciated and also I am grateful to FM for making the editor tool and it being free but honestly I dont mind paying £1-£5 for an editing tool that makes it easier and less work to upload and make changes. If anyone from sports interactive are reading the threads.

Generally, whoever does massive edits/databases generates XML in the specific format for the Editor to read and then generates the playable database.
I don't know of any tools to generate that kind of data available to the public.

Hi all,

I have about 300-500 clubs to add and about 200 town and places. Is there any tool where I can do bulk uploads on football manager 24? I think FM needs to have that functionality going forward in their games even if its paid for like £2-£3. It would be handy to have. The editing part is a massive potential growth for players. They need to make it easier to add nations to the database and make it more intuitive.

Any help is much appreciated and also I am grateful to FM for making the editor tool and it being free but honestly I dont mind paying £1-£5 for an editing tool that makes it easier and less work to upload and make changes. If anyone from sports interactive are reading the threads.

I'm working on something that will do just that, although it isn't quite ready yet.

I'm working on something that will do just that, although it isn't quite ready yet.
Thats exciting, just let me know once you have made it! Sports Interactive can make something like this easily I dont know why they havent.