Status
Not open for further replies.

cuchilo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I put a post up a few weeks ago asking if you could edit your database in-game and the answer came back as probably not.
However, looking at the Game Status page it clearly states Database Changes, then in my case says 0. Doesn't this suggest you can change the database while in-game?
If anyone knows for definite then please let me know.
Interesting glitch. I sold Nigel de Jong to Fulham and he only agreed to go if I (Man City) paid 8 grand a week to compensate him. I agreed and off to Fulham he went...then Everton where he is now. Only problem is he still keeps popping up in my squad and has on two occasions badly injured a player in training!! I'm guessing he'll disappear from my set up when the compensation ends in a season, but has anyone else experienced this?

Cuchilo.

Hi all,

I put a post up a few weeks ago asking if you could edit your database in-game and the answer came back as probably not.
However, looking at the Game Status page it clearly states Database Changes, then in my case says 0. Doesn't this suggest you can change the database while in-game?
If anyone knows for definite then please let me know.
Interesting glitch. I sold Nigel de Jong to Fulham and he only agreed to go if I (Man City) paid 8 grand a week to compensate him. I agreed and off to Fulham he went...then Everton where he is now. Only problem is he still keeps popping up in my squad and has on two occasions badly injured a player in training!! I'm guessing he'll disappear from my set up when the compensation ends in a season, but has anyone else experienced this?

Cuchilo.

That just tells you how many changes you made using the data editor. You can't edit the database in game

Status
Not open for further replies.