Henry8597

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knows how I can get rid of 'foreign player rules' using the editor? I want to manage in other countries but find this rule very annoying as I cannot grow at the rate clubs in other countries can due to player restrictions.

Have a look at the German league rules and find the differences. I would check for you but not on my laptop right now :) (If you can't see it, I'll try when i go on, could be a while though ;))

Its not what I wanted to do atall but I have just changed the years to gain nationality to 1 so that every year I can add foreign players and still comply with league rules

I can't see anything either, I have gone through every possible section it could be in (Bundesliga, Europe, Agreements, Germany, etc.) and there is nothing... Therefore I can only presume it is a hidden option, which cannot be changed.

I have done it in the past on FM13, but I think when the game has updated, so does the editor and it seems to have disappeared!

I'm sure it's something to do with the nation rules but can't remember what.

can't find what I was thinking of, but if you go into england and go to nations treated as non foreign, you will see it has teh region UK & Ireland in there, and the oversees territories act. I'm not sure what the the second one is but the UK & Ireland one allows all british players to be treated as though they are english in the squad registration.

If you went into whichever nation you were going to manage in, and set the continents to non foreign then that might be what you're after.

I didn't mean it like that, I meant it like : How can I remove that only 7 foreign players are allowed in my First 11'?

I didn't mean it like that, I meant it like : How can I remove that only 7 foreign players are allowed in my First 11'?

oh yeah, that's definately under the nation rules, think it's then squad rules, not sure if it's something that can be fixed without either having to rebuild the nation rules from scratch or having the knowledge to be able to directly edit the xml file. The seecond would be a better solution, but is probably harder/ less commonly known about/ less people able to do it.

oh yeah, that's definately under the nation rules, think it's then squad rules, not sure if it's something that can be fixed without either having to rebuild the nation rules from scratch or having the knowledge to be able to directly edit the xml file. The seecond would be a better solution, but is probably harder/ less commonly known about/ less people able to do it.
Yeah, I would not know how to do the second without clear instructions! And I cannot be bothered rebuilding nation rules because it never works! I always miss something!