Pav_001

Reaction score
Okay so I want to make a competition where there are two divisions and 4 teams in each division, at the end of it all the bottom placed team in the 1st division gets relegated and the top placed team in the second gets a promotion. I've done the Division and Sub Division option and I've added the teams into the divisions where I want them to go but everytime I click "Check Nation Rules" it says " All teams in Premier League must be assigned to the parent division, or it's Child Division, not both"

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks.

There must be other teams assigned to the premier division that you have created.

Eg. EPL by default has 20 teams but you changed the league rules to have only 4 teams. You need to filter out the other 16 teams and remove their current Division as EPL.

Same thing needs to be done to the league below as well.

Okay so I did that but I have another problem. When I go to load the custom database this error pops up:

I am not able to load the league I want with this error. Any suggestions?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:57 PM ----------

Bump... Please help. :)

I had a similar problem once, and I had to start over again. I don't know how to help you with this, maybe one of the seniors can?