Reaction score
Im a comfortable user of the editor now but when i have tried to make a custom league/s , how can i make my leagues in an ascending order? so a division 4 with teams getting promoted to 3 and so on? Also, is there any way i can set any type of rules? Finaly when making a cup how do i make certain teams qualify for it? thanks

if anyone has any league creating tips that would also be appreciated. :)

Anddd does anyone how to make a u21's sub league for league, if you get me? thanks again

with the under 21's league i think you will need to create an additional league that runs seperate to your 4 division set up and set league rules so that you can't field a team 30 year olds, then each club within the league you wish to have an u21 side you can add it on the club editor page, should be under the same bit as where reserves are. if you want the u21 to be within the same league sytstem as all the other clubs i.e. so they can be promoted and potentially win the top division then you will need to add the u21 side to the division of your choosing

to link divisions for promotion and relegation i think there is a section for you to add a superior and/or inferior league. i can't quite remember. i have an essay due tomorrow so if you still haven't got it sussed out by tomorrow afternoon i will have more time to go into the editor then and give a more definitive answer

Cheers mate , got it now, do you have any idea how many people can join a netowork game? and how many till it gets slow?