Klobo

Reaction score
I am trying to add leagues to my game and wondered if someone with some past experience might be able to help me. If you follow the football pryamid, 14 teams are promoted from the 14 County Leagues (lvl 9) to the Regional Leagues (lvl 8), but only 12 teams (2 from each of the 6 divisions) are relegated in the opposite direction, so when I test the nation rules it doesnt work, because Im promoting more than are being relegated.. How do I get round this and still keep the league structure as in real life?

If it truly worked like that in real life, then the Regional Leagues would be getting bigger and bigger, year on year.

This doesn't happen, so there must be some detail you have missed. I assume you've checked the regional league websites for the rules, wikipedia, etc.?

Try this, instead of puting the numbers on the main league board, try and give the numbers on the exact sub divisions. Then, on some sub divisions, you will be able to have some that have smaller number of relegated teams (or what ever you may want to do)

TobiasOwen, Thanks for pointing out something that was blindingly obvious and something I was stupid enough not to think about! lol And thanks for the suggestion Fortasel.

Next question....When I test the rules, I keep getting told that 'Date 19.6.2012 is not within the season date range' for Regional Premier Division. I can't find that date anywhere it the setting to change, and wondered if anyone knew where to look?

On national rules section click the league you want and dates is the second tab. should tell you the start and end date of season

I am down to level 10 on mine so far.. but i havent entered the regions yet.....could someone tell me with the cities for each boundary for each league as doing it will take ages im guessing. Btw the best thing to do with the 12 teams relegated and 14 teams promoted prob is to have a relegation playoff league and get 2 from 6 to be relegated (would be wise to end season a couple of weeks earlier tho)