saulys512

Reaction score
Hi everyone.I want ask what is shortest way to edit national championship fixtures number?
I love to play for example fa premiere league but i dont have time to play 38 games. 19 number of fixtures would be ideal.
But if i want to do it i must with game editor edit all england national rules (add all cups and league rules ) and this is got away long time.
Maybe where are shorter way to just edit league that it have non 2 rounds ,but only one with 19 games per season in national competition.

Hi everyone.I want ask what is shortest way to edit national championship fixtures number?
I love to play for example fa premiere league but i dont have time to play 38 games. 19 number of fixtures would be ideal.
But if i want to do it i must with game editor edit all england national rules (add all cups and league rules ) and this is got away long time.
Maybe where are shorter way to just edit league that it have non 2 rounds ,but only one with 19 games per season in national competition.

this can be done mate, click on "Editing Requests" below (on the bottom of my signature) and this will take you to the editing request team and you can request for someone to make what you want