R_sims

Reaction score
Hi guys, just joined so be gentle (6)

In the editor section I have made changes to some of the players stats (i.e. pace, strength etc) but when you play the game and load the edited info... the stats have not changed so all of the editing has been for nothing.

Can anyone help regarding this? oO)

Well you have PA and CA. CA is current ability and PA is potential ability. CA can only be high as PA is.
Example. Player X has 150 CA and 180 PA. If you put his stats all to 20, editor will reduce his stats, because his CA isnt high enogh. So, you need to edit player X's CA. And one more tip. CA CANT be higher than PA. Hope this helps ;)

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Thanks for that mate any idea which page my answer is on? alot of info on there...

Post your question there mate :)

Well you have PA and CA. CA is current ability and PA is potential ability. CA can only be high as PA is.
Example. Player X has 150 CA and 180 PA. If you put his stats all to 20, editor will reduce his stats, because his CA isnt high enogh. So, you need to edit player X's CA. And one more tip. CA CANT be higher than PA. Hope this helps ;)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Post your question there mate :)

Thanks for this mate, really helpful.

Can I just ask, when I edit a players CA, for example by increasing it by 20... do I then increase it by 20 in any of the sections, such as mental or technical attributes? or can it only be increased in the one section?