Jussipee

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I tried to edit finnish nation rules. The plan was to make promotion/relegation Playoff between team that finishes 11th in premier league and team that finishes second in first division. That was way too big task for my editing skills. Help anyone??? :)

If someone could tell me how to edit it or send me a file in which it as been done. It would really make my day....

Thank you

First of all, you need to redo the nation rules from scratch to change the rules of existing divisions.

Set the number of teams relegated from the premier division to 1 and the number promoted from the first division to 1.

Then create a relegation playoff for the premier division with one team from the premier and one from the first division.

First of all, you need to redo the nation rules from scratch to change the rules of existing divisions.

Set the number of teams relegated from the premier division to 1 and the number promoted from the first division to 1.

Then create a relegation playoff for the premier division with one team from the premier and one from the first division.
Hi and thanks fo the help. I dont know how to create relegation Playoff. I know that i should add another stage to premier division and i think it should b a cup-stage, but after that dont know what to do....

Well, you might be able to do that with advanced rules without disrupting the rest of the existing structure.

However, if you use basic rules, it is very simple to do what I mentioned...