Reaction score
Hi

I have been making a database and am having a few problems that im finding difficult to solve, Just wondering if anybody can help or has had the same thing?

1) YOUTH/UNDER 19's CUP

I have created a cup called the UEFA Regions Youth Cup, I have set it as a reserve cup both upon creating the league file and also added it under Under 19's cups on the edit nation rules screen. I have also told the editor to 'get reserve/b team' from divisions apart from where i have had to tell it to take 'last winner' from a cup. I have made the match rules as 7 subs 3 used and and minimum of 18 u19's in the match-day squad and minimum of 11 u19's in the first 11.

The problem is, that the games still appear in the first teams fixture list.

For all other youth cups I have made this has been fine and fixtures appear in the reserves.

I thought it could possibly be to do with reputation but have tested a high rep cup and it registered as a reserve cup.

2) Is it possible to tell the continental club rules to get b/rsrve teams only and also lower league division teams?

3) Is it possible to tell the editor to get both last winner and reserve teams?

Just thought id ask :) would really help to know other peoples experiences

Also, if anybody knows of an actual editing guide. Like a booklet or a step to step (now i am being hopeful) mainly im looking for something that can explain how to use the continental club rules more effectivley as currently i am adding european cups as domestic ones.