Status
Not open for further replies.

Makimaki

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new here.
I registered 5 minutes ago, cuz i have a question or some mystery to solve.

I was playin' with editor, searchin' through the database, when i encountered one strange stuff.

For example... Player with 165 potential and its 185 max potential (which will develop through years and training) is rated by my assistant Vilas Boas, to be good player but, something else is bothering me.
The difference between Max and Current potential is 20. 185-165=20... but my player is already playin close to full potential, and it's unlikely to develop?

In comparison in FM 2009 are this kind of stats 165 rated with 4 stars and when he reaches 185 is probably rated with 5 or even 6 stars. so player has quality according to scoutes, but in fm 2010, this is not like in 2009.
and even more...I made player with full potential 200 and give his atributes, according to position in which he's playin'. 20 finishing, 20, first touch, 20 dribbling etc. but at 200 current potential and max 200... those three atributes are only 16. (well is still high) and it doesn0t matter if the player is 19 years old or 29.

so how is that possible? what kind of training must player do to reach all attributes whic are assigned to him, at the highest level?

Byee..Stay well.
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.