FM2014Fan

Reaction score
I am not sure if this game is hardcoded or not but

a) can u add teams to playable leagues or no? for example add my hometown to MLS

b) If i add my hometown to MLS can i setup a U21 and U18 to play in europe or no?

So heres what i wanna do... I want to create a england team in Skrill South or North but my problem is I don't know that much about England and what team/cities want a club but arent in the game type thing...

A) i understand in the FM editor what stuff to enter in and such but I don't know how to connect my U18 squad and U21/reservse squad to my main club when i do make the club.

There is an option on the main club page for extra teams more often than not, if you are adding to an existing league, the league settines will generate the reserve/u 18 teams for you.

So i have swapped out NYCFC and added Ottawa for my save as i plan on doing a write up for it... I dublicated the fury club so that the academy squad could have the same kits. SO i went into the editor and changed the compeition league to where it should be and added the right info into the current affiliations as the other academy teams or other MLS teams have but in the game it won't appear under the reserve squad but yet Orlando FC's does... maybe i did something in correct or missing something but i cant think of what i am missing

Edit:

I even tried to rename the NYCFC team Ottawa and then save and load the databse the the NYCFC academy disappeared didnt do anything to the academy settings