Editing Signature Transparency

UKMACKIE

Reaction score
Right I had a quick go at making a signature quite basic on my paint totally **** but I want some help from someone in discuss how to change the colour of the background in the sense make two images overlap and seem like they belong together. I'll add my image then you can see what I mean.

could u send it ot me aswell please mate

I have to agree, get the Photoshop from Danny. Paint isn't good enough for making sigs, simple as that.

Us 2 are kool now we both said sorry

danny do u still use the website i told u about to download it 4 free;)

Nah lol lost the link pfft...did not use it anyway

Well, just did a quick mockup image of something a bit better than your image, sure if i spent a bit of time on it i could make it better but hey, its 4am and i'm tired XD

here it is:

View attachment 12223

and a slightly different one:

View attachment 12224

MiiCK (H)

I have to agree, get the Photoshop from Danny. Paint isn't good enough for making sigs, simple as that.

don't be dissing paint, it's the most basic program but still good for making images(although PS better), PAINT ROXXX dude ! XD

Proper transparency and 3D-effects are the tricky parts for me. I can't seem to get them right for some reason.

Proper transparency and 3D-effects are the tricky parts for me. I can't seem to get them right for some reason.

Post an image and we'll understand exactly what you mean and can be able to talk you through it or make you an image... ^^)