Editing the English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish leagues

jaylaw17

Reaction score
Hi
Basically what I would like to achieve if possible is to create a scenario where the English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish leagues are the richest and most popular leagues in the world. Bringing football home to it's roots. I'm hoping this will encourage the world's best managers and players to want to work in these leagues as their first choice.
I want to use the editor to raise the reputation of all these leagues and their competitions to maximum whilst decreasing the rep of all other leagues. Should I change the reputation of the actual countries as well as their leagues etc?
I also intend to change the money available in the UK leagues. Obviously if these are the most popular leagues in the world, they need a ton of TV money, big prize money and bonuses etc. Is there a way to do this without having to rebuild the leagues from scratch?
I would also like to make the reserve and youth leagues more relevant/competative by adding prize money etc. In the hopes that this will encourage better player and youth development.
This is my idea but I'm hoping someone can help me out with implementing it. I just need a few pointers to tell me how best to achieve it and how to go about it in the editor. Any help will be much appreciated and I'll make the db available to anyone who wants is. Cheers.

Raising/decreasing the reputations of various competitions is simple enough. All you need to do is go open up the league/cup in the editor and alter the reputation. When it comes to prize and TV money though, that's when you need to think about rebuilding competitions because as far as I'm aware, it's not possible to do without that.

It's a good idea though, and could potentially make for some massively competitive lower league football, too!

Can anyone help me with this? I realise that I probably need to rebuild the league system but so far haven't been able to get it right. I would really appreciate some help with this if anyone knows how to do it?

Use the advanced rules
You can change the prize and tv money without rebuilding anything

Thanks for replying my friend. Could you walk me through how to do it exactly? I've only really used the editor for doing simple things like transferring players etc. And as i mentioned above changing the reps of leagues and clubs.

Last edited: