lordtom

Reaction score
Hi there! I have uploaded a league pack recently, can be found in the downloads section. Some people had problems with it, they experienced a CTD with crash dump, when the game is setting up the database. At first, I thought it could be, it was made on an older patch, but now I have seen this with several other editor datas. What could cause this, and how to solve it? Thanks in advance!

Hi lordtom,

I downloaded your league pack today (really great work!!!) and experienced the problems you described. I tried a lot of different configurations of countries, but nothing worked. Everytime the progress bar reached a certain stage, the game crashed and I had to restart it. I am new to the 2012 version of FM so I have no idea what might be the problem. But if it is of any help I can test some more configurations tonight and see if anything is working (maybe there are certain countries that cause the problems?!).

Best wishes!

Hi lordtom,

I downloaded your league pack today (really great work!!!) and experienced the problems you described. I tried a lot of different configurations of countries, but nothing worked. Everytime the progress bar reached a certain stage, the game crashed and I had to restart it. I am new to the 2012 version of FM so I have no idea what might be the problem. But if it is of any help I can test some more configurations tonight and see if anything is working (maybe there are certain countries that cause the problems?!).

Best wishes!

Yeah, it would be good, thanks! Also, maybe you could get the 12.0.0 back alive. Just move the folders found in data/db/ to another place, except the 1200 folder. If that solves it, then it's because the patches, and I'll make new datas with more updates, better quality.