Status
Not open for further replies.

Skala

Reaction score
Hi
I have taken Super Bladesman's superb level 10 download and made a few tweaks - largely to add in my own custom made team at level 10. I therefore tweaked the NW Counties League, various cups etc, but all seems ok as the nation rules check reports no problems.

The only other things I've fiddled with are adding a couple of new media sources and a new ground (for my team).

When I try to start a new game using this data file I get a crash dump when it's "setting up the database".

Don't really want to have to redo my changes and just wondered if anyone had any idea as to common mistakes. that I may have made. Are there any rules to follow re adding multiple media sources for 1 team? Before anyone says...Yes, I do have all 10 levels enabled!

post it up and i could have a look for you

Cheers, will send it to you later.

Just a thought...do I need to "merge data..." to get the thing to work properly?

no probably not - merging is more likely to create problems

Ok, will leave well alone then - will have another look tonight to see if I have made any obvious mistakes and will send it on if I'm still none the wiser (with notes as to what I have fiddled with). Cheers

Ok, will leave well alone then - will have another look tonight to see if I have made any obvious mistakes and will send it on if I'm still none the wiser (with notes as to what I have fiddled with). Cheers

ok cool, yeah if you cant work it out i'm more than happy to have a look at it whenever mate :)

Check Competition rules this is most likely the cause of problems, espeicially Leagues and teams in Competitions, Nationn rules usually only checks dates and number of teams entered.

Got it! I had deleted one of the reserve teams at Level 10 that Super Bladesman had set up...seems they were in some level 11 competitions!

Status
Not open for further replies.