EDITOR FILES NOT SHOWING WHEN SETTING UP A NEW GAME

Hameedh1011

Reaction score
Set up a few changes pre game, can’t load them in my new save, no editor files are showing at all. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No luck. Any body got a clue ?

Are the editor files showing in the FM21 folder on your pc?

What happens when you click save on the editor? Does it come up with any error messages or anything?

No it says successfully saved. I can reopen them and continue to edit but I just can’t access them in game

If you click the little drop down on the save option, where does it show it is saving?

For me mine is:

1614377411888.png

image.jpg
, this is how it saves. But then in these images I’m going to upload now you can see that these files are no where to b seen

That is really strange. Everything all looks ok to me. Possibly a bug with the editor? I would post this on the SI forums to see if they are able to see whats wrong

Might be worth doing a search in your documents for the names of the files to see if you can find them

No direct solution, what I started doing is publishing my editor data to steam and then subscribing to it ! Works well

Here’s how I fixed this (using Mac)

open the ‘library’ folder on Mac,
Open ‘application support’
Open ‘sports interactive’ folder and find the editor data and drop the custom data files into that folder.
I also copied the editor data folder found in that directory to the ‘sports interactive’ folder in my documents folder, just to be double sure that the game would recognise the files.
All working for me now!