FTerim

Reaction score
Hi.

I want to change some rules about foreign players in Turkish league. Some changes about foreign player rules have been announced today by Turkish FA and I want to apply these changes to the game.

I want to change the rules of Turkish Super League (Spor Toto Super League) to this -starting from the 2015/16 season- :

- All teams can have a maximum of 28 players in their first team squads.
- Teams can have 14 foreign players in their 28-men squad.
- Teams can have a maximum of 11 foreign players in their match day squad.
- Teams must have a minimum of 2 players who started their career in the team's youth squad.
- Teams must have a minimum of 4 players which were from any Turkish team's youth squad.
- There's no restrictions for foreign players in the match day squad -you can either start the match with 11 foreign players or 0 foreign players, it's up to you-.
- Foreign players with a Turkish nationality who plays for another country will be counted as foreign.

Can anyone make these changes and upload that editor file for me, as I do not know how the implement these changes :( thanks in advance!

Thats about 2 hours work, you may have to wait a bit. You have to rebuild Turkey in the nations rules and then advanced to change all the new rules.

Try over at SI someone may have done it, but i doubt it.