Tomstorey

Reaction score
I am using the in game editor just to transfer Luis Suarez to Barca. I will do it for what is going to happen in real life £75Million. when I do this using the editor will Liverpool have in their starting budget the full sum or a close amount or will the game start as if they haven't received any money??

Thanks in advance.

I am using the in game editor just to transfer Luis Suarez to Barca. I will do it for what is going to happen in real life £75Million. when I do this using the editor will Liverpool have in their starting budget the full sum or a close amount or will the game start as if they haven't received any money??

Thanks in advance.
That depends on how your transfer him out (in the editor) and also on the % the liverpool board give the manager (in game)...

If you want 100% of the money you need to do the transfer so it happens a few days after you takeover Liverpool and then in the editor make sure you receive 100% of all transfer activity (you can also ask for this to be increased in game if it changes as you takeover the helm)