Jrizzle

Reaction score
Hi, I'm totally new to this so forgive me if I'm making silly errors.

I bought fm14 and wanted to make my own team, so I used the editor and picked a club and changed it's name and changed player details etc. Saved it. Then started fm14 and when I went to start a new game I wasn't able to pick England as a nation (had a triangle warning sign next to it) and therefore couldn't get passed that stage to pick my newly edited team.

Then I went back into editor, opened up my file and couldn't find any of my changes! Even though the saved file is there and says that changes have been made.

What am I doing wrong?
Is there a step-by-step guide to editing somewhere?

Thanks.

No, but if you leave the cursor over the triangle, it will give u a message of the error within the database.

Thanks, fixed that bit. Got my new team into the game, but half the names are wrong and some of the players are missing? Do I need to start the game with the largest database size or something?

In my editor save all the players have correct names yet when I start it in the game they don't. Any help?
Thanks.

I've never seen it change the names before. I've edited mine extensively, I've added more than 2000 players to the game so that I can manage any nation.

When you are creating your new game, try using the advanced database and load all the players from that nation.
You need to do this if you create female back room staff, I.e. your partner as your physio.
I've added all my nieces to my team, Camps FC.
i created a being new team btw. In fact, I've created about 15 or so to fill the county league up and make them all 24 teams.

hope this helps,

stu