Editor Help

• Thread starter geordiepip
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2K
G

geordiepip

I wanted to start a game with Newcastle and give them plenty of money to buy decent players (and get rid of donkeys like Bramble etc), but when i load the game it only gives me £3.75m as a maximum even though I have used the editor to give them more.

Help!!

do you save over the original database or create a new one?? just dont want to mess with the original game details.

whats the most money that can be assigned to a club?? is there a limit as i may be trying to put more money into newcastle than titus bramble spends on pies??!!?!?!?

You have to save over the original db and i'm not sure about the maximum, it used to be 2 bil ;)

how about...you dont cheat and work with what you've got? :D

but newcastle would def have more than £700k to spend - every manager gets about £20m to spend there before getting the sack!!

Do you know how to make the editor work or can you point me in the right direction?

Newcastle do'nt really need new players! With Martins, Rossi and owen up front and Given in goal why do you need more players? Just sell luque or somone to get the money!

Play properly for a bit, then mess round with editor when u start getting bored.