husky

Reaction score
Basically I'm trying to update to the new LFCMarshall v2 patch and it comes up on the editor but when I try save to the editor data folder which I had to create (disc install) it says could not save so I can't update the transfers and when I load the game it says 0 editor data files.

Sorry if this dont make sense I been sittin ehre frustrated for 2hours and I'm just angry now, please help I been waitin to play this for time especially with the new lpool signings now..

Much love

So is this the path to your editor data folder?
\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data
With all your .xml/.dbc files in that folder?

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data

That is the path my friend

Well, that is your problem. It should be the one in my post for XP. Or:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data
For Win7.

Ahhhhh I'm such an idiot dude, thanks buddy! Hopefully it works

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Ahhhhh I'm such an idiot dude, thanks buddy! Hopefully it works

Basically I'm trying to update to the new LFCMarshall v2 patch and it comes up on the editor but when I try save to the editor data folder which I had to create (disc install) it says could not save so I can't update the transfers and when I load the game it says 0 editor data files.

Sorry if this dont make sense I been sittin ehre frustrated for 2hours and I'm just angry now, please help I been waitin to play this for time especially with the new lpool signings now..

Much love

Having probs with this, on xp, downloaded fine, extracted fine, put in db folder but not giving option to load